To be eligible for the program you must:
- Demonstrate skills and qualifications that match an occupation in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL), released by the immigration.
- Have your skills assessed by a specific Australian assessment authority based on your occupation.
- Pass a points based test which combines specific criteria such as; age, English language ability, recent work experience and bonus points.
After your have demonstrated that you have the necessary requirements for the program, the next step is to:
- register an express of interest (EOI) with the Department of Immigration
- Wait to receive an invitation from the Department of Immigration. Upon receiving the invitation, the visa application is lodged
To check if you meet all the requirements to register an EOI, please contact us or complete a free assessment online now.
Check your options to migrate to Australia with our FREE IPHONE AND ANDROID APP.
Take advantage of our free assessment of your best options. A licensed migration agent will review your information and contact you within 48 hours.